The Mesu Bedshet see themselves as a congregation of Set’s faithful as much as they are a clan. The majority of Setites commit themselves fully to that faith, embracing the Road of Set in their devotion to restoring their god.
- Dissolution is the pastime of the weak
- The unrighteous shall be destroyed and the weak converted
- Those who bear the blood of Set bear a sacred duty to spread his word
- Set is progenitor and protector. There is no true god but Set.
- It is our sacred duty to restore Set’s place in the world
|Level of Sin||Description|
|1*||Pursuing personal indulgence over the interests of the Road; refusing to aid another follower of the Road|
|1||Failing to acquire leverage against enemies of the Road|
|2||Refusing to spread the worship of Set; failing to observe Setite rituals|
|3||Failing to sow chaos among enemies of the Road; failing to do whatever is needed to convert the pious of other faiths|
|4||Obstructing another Setite’s efforts|
|5||Refusing to aid in Set’s resurrection; worshipping any god but Set|
*: only for someone with Road rating of 6
Faith. Their aura benefits attempts to proselytise for their god.