- Location: Ingestre Hall, Ingestre, Nr Great Haywood, Staffordshire, ST18 0RF, UK
- Dates: Friday 25th-Sunday 27th March, 2022
- Cost: £150 per ticket (£60 concessions), including five meals (Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and Sunday breakfast) from Crucible Catering. Breakfasts and lunch will be taken out-of-character; whether Friday and/or Saturday dinners will be out-of-character or in-character is TBC.
- Time In: Friday early evening until late Friday/early Saturday will represent one IC night; late morning Saturday through to late Saturday/early Sunday will represent the following IC night. There will be no time in on Sunday. Exact times TBC.
- For more information and guidance, we recommend joining our Facebook group
- You can add your name to the waiting list by filling out an Expression of Interest form
For centuries the Elders have ruled Europe from the shadows, controlling their childer through the bonds of Blood and mortals through subtle manipulation, fear and strength. Now fire spreads across the land: the fires of intellect kindled by the printing press and the renaissance, and the burning pyres of the Inquisition which scourge heretics and Cainites alike. No longer can we rule whole countries of ignorant superstitious peasants, we are driven into the shadows, forced to operate at a distance, while the young and weak among us are thrown to the Inquisition to quench the Church’s thirst for blood.
Some of those younger Cainites question the Elders’ right to sacrifice them. Do the bonds of fealty not run both ways? Why will they not use their undeniable power to defend us? And if they will not protect us, and want only blind obedience to defend them in their tyranny, then should we not overthrow them and take their power, that we might defend ourselves?
Blood & Fire is a vampire larp by Christina Liston and Joe Rooney.